A series of TEIN3 workshops to be held in Myanmar, Cambodia and Lao PDR in May 2012
The TEIN3 initiative will organise a series of workshops aimed at promoting the TEIN3 advanced research and education network for Asia-Pacific for stakeholders involved in research and education in three countries: Myanmar, Lao and Cambodia from May 23 to 28, 2012.
These workshops will aim at supporting the efforts of TEIN3 to establish and develop RENs, reinforce its relationship with local NRENs, promote the connection of RENs to TEIN3, convince local research and education communities of the potential of TENs, and finally pave the way for next steps in the cooperation process between TEIN3/4 in each of the three target countries.
The participation to these workshops is free of charges, below the events planning:
- 1st Workshop: “Connecting our research and education community to the world” – Click here to access the event concept
- Yangon, Myanmar – May 23, 2012
- 2nd Workshop: “Cooperation with Europe on research and education networks” – Click here to access the event concept
- Phnom Penh, Cambodia – May 25, 2012
- 3rd Workshop: “High-capacity internet networks for research and education communities” – Click here to access the event concept
- Vientiane, Lao PDR – May 28, 2012
If you wish to participate in the above workshops, or if you are interested to receive additional information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.